Following the fact that your limited liability company is open in Slovakia there still few obligations to be fulfilled:
- Don’t forget to register at tax authority as a tax payer. Currently all the communication with tax authorities must be done electronically.
- Then, you shall open a bank account at the bank. In order to open the bank account you shall provide your estrait of Commercial register and ID.
- If you have employees to register, then register them at Social insurance company and health insurance company. Prepare your employment contracts and agreements with your employees.
- There is an obligation to check your epost box. This is automatically open, and you are obliged to communicate electronically with the state authorities. In case you are a foreigner you can apply for your electronic card, or you can delegate these powers to a third person to check you epost box.
- In case of any changes in your company you shall communicate, the changes electronically within 30 days to state authorities.
- Make sure to take over your post, or that your post that comes to your legal seat is taken over and you are informed about it.
- Until the end of January you shall submit your tax declaration for your motor vehicle and a real estate tax declaration.
- Submit your tax declaration for the previous calendar year until the end of March, or you can prolong the period for submitting until the end of June. Pay the taxes ?. In next article we will bring information about Slovak taxes.
- Make good business deals in your Slovak limited liability company. (LLC)
For further information feel free to contact us for business assistance, translations or any other service related to your business In Slovakia.
We are glad to provide you our services.