If you want to set up a company in Slovakia, first make sure what type of company would be good for you. The most favourite types of companies in Slovakia are :
a) limited liability company:
1) legal entity that can be set up even by 1 physical person or legal entity
2) the denomination of a company is added by abbreviation s.r.o., or spol.s.r.o.
3) can be set up for business purpose or non profit purpose
4) can have up to 50 shareholders
5) the minimum basic capital is 5.000 EUR
6) the minimum investment of 1 shareholder requested by law is 750 EUR
The limited liability company starts its existence on the date of registration to the Commercial register.
b) joint stock company:
1) legal entity that can be set up even by 1 shareholder that must be a legal entity,
2) denomination of a company is abbreviated as a.s., or akc. spol.
3) can be set up for business purpose as well as for non profit
4) the minimum basic capital requested by law is 25.000 EUR.
The joint stock company starts its existence on the date of registration to the Commercial register.
What should you know when you want to set up a company in Slovakia? Before getting ready:
– you should choose the right business name of a company (that should sound good in business),
– choose objects of your business activities, and think about your legal seat ( whether it will be only for corrispondence or you will really make your business there). We can provide you a list of recommended activities ( list of trade licenses that are approved by administrative bodies.)
– When you set up a company in Slovakia, don´t forget to think of executives ( whether you prefer one executive or two, and the way they will act whether independently or always together),
– In order to set up a company in Slovakia – arrange to have the right business plan.
Set up your company in Slovakia with us!
We are glad to provide you our services.