Are you interested to open your transport company in Slovakia? What are the requirements for transport company in Slovakia? Is it so simple to open? There is a difference in providing transport activity with truck up to 3,5 t per vehicle or above 3.5 t .

Vehicles up to 3,5 t

If you want to provide transport activity by vehicles up to 3,5 t , this activity is a free trade license. You do not need to apply for transport license. ( This could include simple transport of person, or goods, but not taxi service.)

Vehicles above 3,5 t

Regarding the transport license with vehicles above 3,5 t it is more complicated. Your vehicle must have a Slovak registration plate, related insurance contract for providing national truck transport or international transport. Then, you will need a responsible person for  this national / international transport activity. This person shall be an internal employee of the company and shall have a certificate for national/ international transport. In case he is a foreigner, he shall have the Slovak residence.

You shall be ready to prove the rent contract where you will park your trucks and trailors.

Is it better to open a new one or purchase a ready made company? Both of the the possibilities have their advantages. Feel free to send us your questions.

Transport company in Slovakia

We are glad to provide you our services.

Contact us

Related posts:

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons