Documents needed to be submitted for accepting the application for the temporary residence for the purpose of family reunification
- two photographs of size 3 x 3,5 cm
- valid travel document .
Document not older than 90 days which confirms the purpose of stay
Registry Office document (marriage certificate, birth certificate of a child) – may be older than 90 days,
- statutory declaration of legal guardian stating that the child is single,
- photocopy of parents residence permits,
- photocopy of guarantee´s residence permit,
- photocopy of a competent authority decision on placing the child in the custody,
- document confirming a long-standing unfavourable health condition,
- document confirming dependence of third country national (e.g. document of health condition of third country national stating that his/her health condition necessarily requires the care of other person and statutory declaration stating that in the country he/she comes from receives no appropriate family support.
Document not older than 90 days which confirms the approval
approval of a parent whose custody the child has not been placed in and who has the right to see the child in case of third country national who is a single child under the age of 18 and single child of his/her spouse under the age of 18 .
Document not older than 90 days which confirms integrity
– extract from the Crime Register of the country he/she is a national to,
– extract from the Crime Register of the country where the third country national has resided during last three years for the period longer than 90 days within six consecutive months.
The obligation to submit the document which confirms integrity is waived for persons under the age of 14.
In justified cases the Police department may accept the document which confirms integrity older than 90 days provided that the period between the issuance of document which confirms integrity and arrival of third country national on the territory of Slovak Republic is no longer than 90 days.
Document not older than 90 days which confirms financial resources for residence
–statutory declaration of third country national who has been granted the permanent residence or temporary residence or who applies for granting the permanent residence or temporary residence and with whom the family reunification is requested confirming that he/she would provide financial and material resources for third country national during his/her residence in the territory of the Slovak republic and one of the following documents:
– work contract,
– an employer´s confirmation of the level of agreed salary
– statement of balance of a bank account of third country national who has been granted the permanent residence or temporary residence or who applies for granting the permanent residence or temporary residence and with whom the family reunification is requested .
Document not older than 90 days which confirms provided accommodation
– the title deed or the extract from the title deed of the Real Estate Register issued in favour of the third country national,
– lease contract concluded with a real estate owner or user and extract from the title deed or other document proving the entitlement to use the real restate,
– confirmation of the accommodation facility on the provision of accommodation, estate or
– statutory declaration of the natural person or legal entity on provision of accommodation to the alien in the territory of the Slovak Republic and the extract from the title deed or the document proving the entitlement to use the real.
We are glad to provide you our services.