Real Deal+ provides company formation Slovakia. Our assistance in company formation includes:
- drafting the Articles of Association,
- drafting all other documents recquired for company incorporation,
- setting up bank accounts,
- accounting services,
- arranging all services needed for your company formation in Slovakia.
Based upon the Slovak commercial code – the most favourite forms are:
– joint stock company,
– limited liability company,
The less used ones are:
– general partnership,
– limited partnership,
Before company formation in Slovakia, here we drop you some info about companies in Slovakia:
Joint stock company ( akciová spoločnosť – a.s.)
- its capital is composed of shares that have a certain nominal value, the company may be established by many or only one sole founder,
- the company can exist as a private or public joint stock company.
The bodies of the company are:
– The general meeting – the supreme body of the company,
– The Board of Directors– is the statutory body. It manages the company.,
– The Supervisory Board – supervises the activity ofthe Board of Directors.
Limited liability company ( spoločnosť s ručením obmedzeným – s.r.o.)
- the company may be established by a sloe partner or by many persons ( max 50). A company with a sole trader can´t be the sole founder or sole shareholder of another company;
- a company must have a minimum registered capital of 5.000 EUR, each founder must invets at least 750 EUR;
– the bodies of a company are:
a) the general meeting– the supreme body of the company,
b) supervisory board – is established, if it is dedicated in the memorandum of association.
General partnership ( verejná obchodná spoločnosť – v.o.s.)
- the company doesn´t create a registered capital,
- partners are liable for failure of its debts with their entire mutually jointly and severally,
Limited partnership ( komanditná spoločnosť – k.s.)
- in this company one or more partners ( limited partners) guarantee the company´s liabilities up to the amount of their unpaid contributions registered in the Commercial register and one or more partners ( general partners) guarantee the company´s liabilities with their entire property.
For further details about company formation in Slovakia feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are glad to provide you our services.