If you have moved to Slovakia, the most ideal option is to arrange your residence in Slovakia. This way you can deal with matters in Slovakia more easily, you can register with the authorities and even get a Slovak driving licence after half a year in Slovakia.

Required documents – Arranging temporary residence in Slovakia at the registration office

If you want to arrange temporary residence in Slovakia at the registration office, you will need the following documents:

  • a valid identity card or a certificate of identity,
  • a birth certificate if you are registering a child under 18,
  • a valid passport if you are living abroad permanently,
  • proof of ownership or co-ownership of the building (as of 1 September 2018, the title deed will be looked up directly by the office staff, it is not necessary to provide proof of ownership),
  • a written confirmation of consent to the registration of the citizen for temporary residence with the officially certified signature of the owner or co-owner.


Confirmation of declaration of temporary residence in Slovakia

When visiting the registration office, you can ask for a confirmation of temporary residence. You will pay an administrative fee when it is issued. An administrative fee is also payable when requesting a certificate of declaration of temporary residence or a certificate of declaration of temporary residence abroad electronically.

If you are planning to move to Slovakia, arrange your stay in Slovakia with the help of our consultants. This way you will be able to deal with a number of issues without unnecessary stress and our experts will do the registration with the authorities for you.

Arrange your stay in Slovakia

We are glad to provide you our services.

Contact us

Related posts:

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons